Monday, October 12, 2009

Waiting and reading and drinking wheatgrass

My days seem to be filled with new kinds of activities. Besides praying more, one of my new passtimes is drinking wheatgrass - yum! Actually it tastes pretty good. I'm also spending a lot of time reading, listening to tapes, visualizing - and praying some more. My spirits are high and I believe with every fiber of my being that I will beat this. Oh yeah, waiting is another fun activity. Waiting for the test results. Waiting for the next dr.'s appt. Waiting for my referral.

Wednesday I'll have my biopsy done. With any luck they'll be able to get a sample from the lump on my breastbone. If not, then they'll make a small incision below my throat and grab something from inside my chest. Doc said he could actually look inside my lungs if they do that. Lucky him. Of course, I'm hoping for the former. The dr. seems to think they will have an immediate diagnosis after surgery. However, we may not know until Thursday. Either way, check in for an update.

1 comment:

  1. Dear aunt Shelly we know like you said with every fiber of your body you will get through this because of your wonderful attitude, the power of prayer, visualization, and the miracles that the power of mind has. You are a rock and one of the most special people in this world, you will beat this!!! Love Kary & Chris

    ReplyDelete