Sunday, March 21, 2010

Status Quo

Man o man, does time ever fly! Cycle five has come and gone. All in all, not bad. Didn’t throw up – all pills stayed down. I will call this a ‘good cycle.’ I start cycle 6 on Mar 31. Unfortunately, it spans over Easter and the girl’s Easter break, but I guess they don’t stop cancer for holidays – darn. Next set of scans should be around the end of April.

In the meantime, feeling pretty good. I plan to jump back on Fandango this week, if only for a few minutes. Trimmed 3 of mare’s manes on Friday. Spring cleaning if you will. Not much in the housework department, though.

That’s it for now. Thanks for listening! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Shelly! You are, as always, in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much! You are truely the srongest Lady ever. So glad you got along with the pills this round YEA! As far as the house cleaning , I say let it wait and enjoy the moment.Of course I have never been a fan of putting the house first before everything, usually low on the list of priority's. We are praying for you ! Love,Chris,Kary and Xander

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats what I'm talkinabout-forget the housework you just had a great cycle-give thanks and get outside to your ride-heck take an extra turn around the block!
    Luv,cuz P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly-Stay strong...think about complete remission, you will beat this. OMG...you are an amazing woman, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and we are all supporting you with our prayers and positive thoughts. You are such an inspiration to those who know you and you are loved so much. Embrace the treatment...meditate and transport yourself to a place tranquility and love. You are in my thoughts every day. Karen xxoo

    ReplyDelete