Friday, January 22, 2010

Just another day

Not much to report. Went to the doctor Tuesday. My blood work is coming back pretty good, although my white blood count is still a little low. With any luck, I’ll be able to start my next treatment (Cycle 4) on Feb 3. Then, just before Cycle 5, I’ll have another set of scans done.

I’m feeling pretty good, actually. It seems like it took me a little longer to come back from the treatment this last time, but I’ll take that as a good sign. Must be doin’ something! So between now and my next treatment I guess I’ll live it up. More later!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly,

    Just wanted to see if you got to have your ride on Fandango despite the weather? Sorry to hear about the process surrounding your pills, if you are able to crush them, you could add them to jam or something like that - maybe it would be easier? We are off to the show committee meeting tonight and of course, will miss your smiling face there. Say hi to the family from us. Thinking of you often! Amber and Warren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post(s) Shelly -- I'm glad to hear that you are doing well....I love you and am thinking of you constantly.
    Love,
    Debbie J

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been following your posts and we are so happy that your treatments, though diffcult are showing such positive results. Keep that positive attitude and great sense of humor of yours going strong. We look forward to seeing when you are ready, but until then know that you, John and the family are in our thoughts.

    Love, Dawn and Keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuz
    Sending a positive vibe your way-thinking of you tonite and will chat at a later time-P

    ReplyDelete